- Constructed out of 2-1/2" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing
- Includes a factory style exhaust valve
- Utilizes a unique high flow, transverse muffler with polished 304 stainless steel tips
- Includes dual 3" diameter, 304 stainless steel tips
- Uses all factory hanger locations for a hassle-free installation
A free-flowing, transverse muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque. The muffler is finished with a high-temp powder-coated black finish and a stamped aFe power logo.
This MACH Force-Xp cat-back exhaust system uses factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
Dual 3" Polished Tips:
Finishing off this system are dual 3" diameter, polished, 304 stainless steel tips. The tips come with a laser-etched aFe power logo for an aggressive style.
High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
304 SS Construction:
The performance axle-back exhaust system is constructed of 2-1/2" mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
This product does not require a CARB EO#
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.