Silver Bullet throttle body spacers create turbulence in the air flow at the point just before entry to the engine – increasing performance, as well as improving throttle response and fuel efficiency.
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +4 HP & +7 Lbs. x Ft. TQ w/ Throttle Body Spacer and aFe POWER P5R Air Filter (30-10131)
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +3 HP & +5 Lbs. x Ft. TQ w/ Throttle Body Spacer and Factory Air Filter
- CNC-Machined from Durable 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Unique Serrated/Helix Entry Design Creates Turbulence and Reduces Whistle Sounds
- Increases Air Speed, Improving Performance and Throttle Response
- Black Anodized Finish for a Stealthy Look
- Fits w/ aFe POWER Intakes P/N: 51/54-81012-B/C and 54-13053R/D
The serrated/helix design (US PAT 07055513) creates turbulence in the intake manifold and increases air pressure in the combustion chamber for better performance. This unique entry design also reduces intake whistle that commonly occurs with other helix-only styles.
Longer Intake Tract:
The addition of a Silver Bullet throttle body spacer lengthens the intake tract, which increases air intake speed, resulting in improved throttle response and overall performance.
6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Construction:
All Silver Bullet throttle body spacers are precision machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for lightweight, high strength, and a black anodized finish.
This Silver Bullet throttle body spacer includes quality, machined screws, allowing for a secure, factory-like, non-damaging install to your factory intake manifold.
This throttle body spacer will fit aFe Power intakes P/N: 51-81012-B, 54-81012-B, 51-81012-C, 54-81012-C, 54-13053D and 54-13053R.
This throttle body spacer is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
aFe Silver Bullet Throttle Body Spacer 07-13 BMW 328i (E90/E91/E92/E93) L6-3.0L N52
Special order product(s), please allow an additional 10-15 days delivery. For more detailed information please contact HKP Tuning