- In-house dyno testing produced gains of up to +15 horsepower and +23 lbs. x ft. torque
- Muffler deleted design provides an aggressive exhaust note
- 3" - dual 2-1/2" mandrel bent, brush finished 304 stainless steel tubing outflows and outlasts factory exhaust
- True quad 3 1/2" diameter polished stainless steel exhaust tips with laser-etched aFe Power logo
- 100% CAD designed for a custom, high tolerance factory fitment
- Integrated mitered merge evenly distributes exhaust pulses
- Uses the factory exhaust valve motor and Includes extension leads
Add power, sound and unique style to your BMW X5/X6 M with this aFe Power cat-back system which produced gains of up to +15 horsepower and +23 lbs. x ft. torque as measured on our in-house dyno. Dual 3" to 2-1/2" mandrel-bent, TIG welded, brush finished 304 stainless steel tubing keeps exhaust flowing smoothly for power gains you can feel. The factory exhaust valve motor is used to regulate the exhaust flow from a closed-valve, aggressive tone to wide-open, competition sound. True quad, 3 1/2" polished stainless steel exhaust tips with laser etched aFe Power logo for a custom finish.
In-house dyno testing produced gains of up to +15 horsepower and +23 lbs. x ft. torque
Brush Finished 304 Stainless Steel Construction:
This exhaust system is constructed of 3" - dual 2-1/2" mandrel-bent, brush finished 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum flow, corrosion resistance and quality finish.
True Quad 3 1/2" Polished Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips:
Finishing off this system are quad 3 1/2" diameter polished stainless steel exhaust tips. Laser-etched with aFe Power logo for a custom, stylish finish.
Flow and Performance:
This cat-back system features a muffler-deleted design and Integrated mitered merge to evenly distributes exhaust pulses for an aggressive to track-style exhaust tone.
Simple, Hassle Free Installation:
This system has been 100% CAD designed to factory tolerances for a direct bolt-on fitment with no cutting or modifications required. Quality stainless steel hardware and valve extensions included for a hassle-free installation.
100% TIG-welded for race proven strength and durability.
This product does not require a CARB EO#
aFe POWER exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California