Simply swap out the rear section of your GTI's exhaust with this muffler delete to add a custom look, better performance, and a more aggressive tone.
- Up to +9 HP and +12 Lbs. x Ft. TQ.
- Constructed from 3" - 2-1/2" Mandrel-Bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Dual 4-1/2" Diameter Carbon Fiber 304 Stainless Steel Clamp-On Exhaust Tips
- Utilizes Factory Style Hangers for a Secure Fit
- 100% MIG Welded for Strength and Durability
- All Necessary Hardware is Included for a Hassle-Free Installation
- Must Cut OE Exhaust
This system produced gains of up to +9 horsepower and +12 lbs. x ft. torque, as measured on our in-house dyno.
3" to 2-1/2" 304 Stainless Steel Construction:
This axle-back exhaust system is constructed of 3" to 2-1/2" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum strength and durability.
Dual 4-1/2" Diameter Carbon Fiber Exhaust Tips:
Finishing off this exhaust system are dual 4-1/2" diameter carbon fiber 304 stainless steel clamp-on exhaust tips. The tips features an aFe POWER logo for a unique style.
Utilizing factory style hangers, this system mounts directly to factory mounting locations for a hassle-free installation.
Utilizing state-of-the-art computer-aided design technology, this exhaust system is designed for custom, high tolerance factory fitment.
100% MIG welded for race-proven strength and durability.
Deletes OE Rear muffler section to produce a deeper, more throaty sound.
Some cutting is required, see instruction sheet for further information.
This product does not require a CARB EO#.
aFe POWER exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.