Description:KW HLS: Hydraulic Lift System
- HLS is available in two configurations, HLS 2 which is fitted on the front axles only or HLS 4 which can be attached to the front and rear axles and allows lifting of the entire vehicle. The hydraulic cylinder unit is located on the coilover body between the spring perch and spring. This allows for a mechanical advantage as there is no compression of the extended cylinder unit resulting in no unwanted additional suspension movement while driving.
- Allows cars with low ground clearance to clear obstacles more easily.
- Available as a complete kit including coilovers or as a conversion for existing coilover kit owners.
- Can be activated from inside the vehicle via a LED position control switch or by optional remote, eliminating any need to interior wiring.
- Can be activated while driving (up to 50mph)
* Fast lifting – Maximum lift in 5 seconds with HLS 2
Due to the low center of gravity many super cars have less ground clearance. In order to be able to drive over speed bumps or steep ramps in parking garages without any problems, we have developed the KW Hydraulic Lift System. At the touch of a button the HLS system lifts vehicles by up to 45 millimeters allowing obstacles to be negotiated without a problem. Compatible with our KW coilover suspension or with the original suspension depending on vehicle type and application.
You are not buying a mass produced, generic coilover kit, a KW coilover has been developed specifically for your particular vehicle. As a manufacturer, KW uses only its own resources, high quality components and the damper technology that has all developed in-house. With the KW coilovers, rolling motion of the body will be reduced during compression giving you the benefit of more direct handling and confidence while driving.
Our experience means your driving pleasure
For over 20 years, KW automotive has been the market leader and driving innovation as a manufacturer of individual suspension solutions for the road and in all types of motorsports. No matter where in the world, gearheads, automobile manufacturers and reputable tuners rely on our KW coilovers "Made in Germany".
Every KW coilover kit undergoes extensive stress testing before production and is developed and manufactured exclusively in our company headquarters in Fichtenberg, a small in town in Germany, to meet the high standards of our KW quality management. For us as a German manufacturer, it goes without saying that our KW coilover kits will exceed the original equipment manufacturer quality, and offer useful and innovative solutions. With an application list comprising more than 4,600 options KW guarantees an outstanding selection.
KW HLS2 Porsche 911 (997) Upgrade