CSF, The Cooling Experts, have been serving the US aftermarket for almost 4 decades. With over 30 million units sold, CSF is your exclusive source for Radiators, Condensers, Intercoolers, Inverter Coolers, Racing Radiators and Pressure Caps.
- Designed and Developed in Collaboration with High-Performance Supercharger System Manufacturer VF Engineering
- “Drop-in Fit” Requiring No Modifications to Install – Accepts All Attaching OEM Components Including Oil-Line Connections, Mounting Brackets and Shroud/Ducting
- The Only Cooler Available on the Market Today that Requires No Cutting of Shroud
- Fully TIG-Welded Cast-Endtank Design vs. OEM Mechanically Jointed and Tack-Welded Design for Superior Reliability & Durability
- Tapered Cast-Endtank Design Fits Precisely with the Contour of the OEM Bumper – No Issues with Aftermarket Splitter Attachment
- Turbulated, Heavy-Duty Bar/Plate Design Makes for the Most Reliable & Durable Oil Cooler Available for the Platform
- 8 Rows of Maximum Cooling with a High Density Multi-Louvered Fin Pitch Design
- Motorsport Silver Finish
- OEM #: 17212284075
BMW superseded the 2 oil lines for this oil cooler for E9X M3’s built up to 3/2008 and require the use of the current spec BMW oil lines. If you have an early model, you will need to change the engine oil cooler lines and O-Rings to the later style. CSF’s E9X M3 Oil Cooler (#8025) was designed to use the later model oil cooler lines. For this oil cooler to fit, make sure you have the following oil cooler lines and O-Rings.
- Engine oil cooler line, feed – 17222284077
- Engine oil cooler line, return – 17222284078
- O-Ring (qty 2) – 17222284079