Bilstein B16 (DampTronic) suspension kits feature ride height adjustability with dampers compatible with OE electronic damping systems. All of the active features of the factory electronic suspension, along with the factory controls, will be retained with the installation of this kit. These kits offer monotube performance dampers with matched springs that are tuned for each specific application. The zinc coated and threaded body design will give you the flexibility to find the perfect ride height setting for your intended use while providing unsurpassed protection against the harshest road elements. B16 (DampTronic) suspension kits are made in Germany and feature technology tested on the famed Nurburgring.
FOCUSED ON THE INDIVIDUAL CHALLENGE.
For every route the appropiate setting: The BILSTEIN B16 allows a slowly and individual Approach to various settings for driving experience and driving comfort. Just as individual as you are.
The coilover suspension kit for quick adaption.
This coilover suspension kit offers parallel mechanical setting of rebound and compression by a simple twist of a dial. Ten clicks clearly distinguish each setting, giving you the flexibility to find what setting works best for you in a variety of driving conditions.
ALL BILSTEIN B16. FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Quick and easy damping level adjustment
- Threaded body allows lowering of approximately 30mm to 50mm
- Robust lightweight design with spring seats and lock rings made from special aluminum alloy
- Triple-C-Technology® surface coating for long lasting corrosion and resistance
- Robust round thread for easy adjustability
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable materials
- BILSTEIN gas-pressure technology
- BILSTEIN upside-down monotube technology available on select applications
- Threaded body adjustable range
|GT3 RS 4.0