Unlocked power, signature AWE soundtrack, and plenty of options. All for the Mk6 Jetta 1.8T:
AWE Tuning Mk6 Jetta 1.8T Exhaust Suite Highlights:
- Max gains of 7 hp and 7 ft-lbs of torque to the crank
- Touring Edition featuring 180 Technology™ and Track Edition
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Handcrafted from 2.5” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent T304 stainless steel
- 90mm double walled adjustable tips available in Chrome Silver or Diamond Black
- Direct bolt-on
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty (one year on exhaust tips)
The AWE Exhaust Options for the Mk6 Jetta 1.8T:
Engineered to perfection, the Touring Edition Exhaust is designed to give your Jetta 1.8T a more aggressive, yet sophisticated tone. The Touring Edition Exhaust features a resonated midsection and replaces the large stock rear muffler with a straight-through resonator featuring AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology™.
Sound Perfection: AWE 180 Technology™
As exhaust gases exit the Jetta 1.8T’s engine and flow into an 180 Technology™ equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies.
More on AWE 180 Technology™ in the tab above.
Featuring a straight-through design, the Track Edition Exhaust revamps the Jetta 1.8T attitude by replacing the rear 180 Technology™ resonator with a straight pipe section, providing a more pronounced, aggressive tone in the mid range without being boomy in the cabin. This product cannot be returned or exchanged based upon volume preference!
All tip options include the AWE logo, and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 90mm slash-cut Diamond Black tips
- 90mm slash-cut Chrome Silver tips
What’s in the box?
Complete AWE Touring Edition or Track Edition Exhaust, all necessary hardware (factory sleeve clamp to be re-used), and two 90mm slash-cut tips in chosen color.