- 350 CFM Rating @ 7" Hâ‚‚O
- +13 HP / +12 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intake by up to 11%
- High Quality One-Piece Roto-Molded Sealed Housing with Auxiliary Air Scoop
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- Built-In Sight Window Provides Easy Inspection of Filter Without Disassembly
- Aluminum Heat-shield to protect the housing from the turbocharger heat
- Pro DRY S oil-free 3-Layer Synthetic Media for Maximum Convenience
- Unique (Patent Pending) Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation
- No Cutting or Drilling on Factory Parts for Faster Installation
Unique One-Piece High Quality Housing W/ Sight Window:
The smooth one-piece (Patent Pending) high quality sealed housing with auxiliary air inlet is used to eliminate the use of multiple-piece housings and ensure the coolest air intake charge available. A large, clear sight window is used for a hassle-free filter inspection and an aggressive style.
High Quality Tube:
This system uses a high quality plastic CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit.
Large 3-Layer Performance Air Filter:
The Momentum GT intake is designed around an oil-free, large 8" tall 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 3-layers of progressive finer porosity synthetic media providing maximum convenience. The unique air filter to housing interface (patent pending) allows for maximum filter size which increases the available air volume while simplifying the installation process.
Aluminum Heat-Shield Panel:
A durable aluminum heat-shield panel is secured on the housing to protect it from the high heat of the turbocharger.
Premium stainless steel clamps and a silicone bellow coupling are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum GT intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
|2017||BMW||330i GT xDrive||Base|
|2017||BMW||430i Gran Coupe||Base|
|2018||BMW||430i Gran Coupe||Base|
|2017||BMW||430i xDrive Gran Coupe||Base|
|2018||BMW||430i xDrive Gran Coupe||Base|