- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +19 HP & +17 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Outflows Factory Intake by 32%
- Measured Flow: 765 CFM @ 7" H2O
- Open-Element Design Allows For Viewing of the Air Filters, Yet Seals When Hood is Closed to Keep Out Hot Air
- Washable and Reusable Pro DRY S Air Filters for Maximum Convenience
- Brushed Aluminum Accent on Intake Tube Makes for a Unique Look Under the Hood
- Innovative Filter-to-Housing Interface and Minimal Hardware for Fast and Easy Installation
Large Three Layer Performance Air Filters:
These 6" tall 360-degree radial flow air filters feature our oil-free Pro DRY S media with three layers of synthetic media for maximum convenience. Their progressive layering provides great filtration efficiency and dust holding capacity, while not requiring the use of oils. This media is best suited for street use. Their inverted top makes for more filter surface area, resulting in longer service intervals.
The included high-performance air filters are surrounded by open-element XLPE (cross-linked polyethylene) polymer housings that minimize warm engine air for maximum performance. Their open design allows for easy viewing of the air filter, yet creates a heat-blocking seal when the vehicle's hood is closed. They utilize the vehicle's factory air inlet with no additional hardware.
Dyno-Tuned Intake Tubes:
This system features high quality, computer-designed, dyno-tuned intake tubes to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. Their black XLPE material is heat soak resistant and extremely durable. The longer tube passing in front of the engine features aluminum trim, securing the coolant hose and giving a unique look to your engine bay. An optional carbon fiber trim piece can be purchased separately (PN 54-13032CC).
This is a direct fit intake system that utilizes factory mounting points and requires no cutting or modifications. All necessary clamps, couplings, and hardware are included. Its revolutionary design, featuring our patent pending filter-to-housing interface, uses half the number of parts of a traditional cold air intake system.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.