- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +11 HP & +13 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Outflows Factory Intake by 48%
- High Quality One-Piece Roto-Molded Sealed Housing with Integrated Air Scoop
- Computer-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- Built-In Sight Window Provides Easy Inspection of Filter Without Disassembly
- Aluminum Turbocharger Heat Shield panel
- Pro DRY S Oil-Free Washable/Reusable Filter for Maximum Convenience
- Unique (Patent-Pending) Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation
- No Cutting or Drilling on Factory Parts for Faster Installation
Unique One-Piece High Quality Housing W/ Sight Window:
A custom CAD designed roto-molded housing made from heat soak resistant material eliminates the use of multiple components and ensures the coolest air intake charge available. A large clear sight window allows for filter inspection without removal of the air box. The roto-molded housing is made out of black cross-linked polyethylene. Patent Pending Filter-to-Housing Interface
High Quality Tube:
This system uses a high quality plastic CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit.
Aluminum Heat-Shield Panel:
A durable aluminum heat-shield panel for blocking hot air to the intake tube from turbocharger.
Large 3-Layer Performance Air Filter:
This Momentum GT intake system was designed around the largest filter possible to allow maximum performance and filtration. This cone filter has a large round flange and is 7" tall with an inverted top. The Pro DRY S performance air filter features 3-layers of progressive finer porosity synthetic media providing maximum convenience with 100% polyurethane frame for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
Premium stainless steel clamps and a silicone coupling are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
2008-2016 Audi A5 L4-2.0L (t)
This intake is 50-state legal (CARB E.O Number D-550-30)
All aFe intake systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.