The Momentum GT Pro DRY S Cold Air Intake provides an impressive +90% Airflow increase over stock, allowing the N20 engine to breathe and perform to its greatest potential. The Pro DRY S Filter is made of a 3-layer synthetic media, providing additional air flow and filtration. The Pro DRY S is convenient, as it requires no re-oiling when being cleaned.
- 400CFM Rating @ 7" Hâ‚‚O
- +7 HP and +10 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intake by 90%
- High Quality One-Piece Roto-Molded Sealed Housing with Auxiliary Air Inlet
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- Built-In Sight Window Provides Easy Inspection of Filter Without Disassembly
- Pro DRY S oil-free 3-Layer Synthetic Media for Maximum Convenience
- Unique (Patent Pending) Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation
- No Cutting or Drilling on Factory Parts for Faster Installation
Unique One-Piece High Quality Housing:
A custom CAD designed roto-molded housing made of black, cross-linked, heat resistant polyethylene material eliminates the use of multiple components and ensures the coolest air intake charge available. A large clear sight window allows for filter inspection without removal of the airbox. The auxiliary air inlet allows for the maximum amount of air available for the intake.
High Quality Tube:
This system uses a high quality plastic CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit.
Large 3-Layer Performance Air Filter:
This Momentum GT intake system was designed around the largest filter possible to allow maximum performance and filtration. This cone filter has a large 4" flange and is 6-1/2" tall. The Pro DRY S performance air filter features 3-layers of synthetic media providing maximum convenience with 100% polyurethane frame for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
Premium stainless steel clamps and a silicone coupling are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum GT intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.