- +15 HP / +28 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intake by up to 53%
- High Quality One-Piece Roto-Molded Sealed Housing with Auxiliary Air Scoop
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- Built-In Sight Window Provides Easy Inspection of Filter Without Disassembly
- Pro DRY S oil-free 3-Layer Progressively Finer Porosity Synthetic Media for Maximum Convenience
- Unique Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation (US PAT 9440175)
- No Cutting or Drilling on Factory Parts for Faster Installation
Unique One-Piece High Quality Housing W/ Sight Window:
A custom CAD designed roto-molded housing made from heat soak resistant material eliminates the use of multiple components and ensures the coolest air intake charge available. A large clear sight window allows for filter inspection without removal of the air box. The roto-molded housing is made out of black cross-linked polyethylene. (US PAT 9440175) For Filter-to-Housing Interface.
High Quality Tube:
This system uses a high quality plastic CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit.
Large 3-Layer Performance Air Filter:
The Momentum GT intake is designed around an oil-free, large 8-3/4" oval 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 3-layers of progressive finer porosity synthetic media providing maximum convenience. The unique air filter to housing interface (patent pending) allows for maximum filter size which increases the available air volume while simplifying the installation process.
Custom High Temp. Silicone Coupling:
A custom high temperature reinforced silicone elbow coupling is included for easy install to the factory breather line.
Premium stainless steel clamps are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum GT intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
This intake is 50-state legal for 2014-2017 Models. (CARB E.O Number D-550-29)
All aFe intake systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.