MORE DRIVING DYNAMICS
Need to get low? ST coilovers feature a continuous thread construction for height adjustment from moderate to eXtreme! Each coilover is manufactured by KW Automotive and their expertise and know how ensures maximum quality and fantastic driving.
At ST suspensions we do not accept compromises. As a matter of principle we rely on world class engineering delivered from KW for all our dampers. Why? To simply improve your drive experience! All ST X Coilover kits are application specific for your car and perfectly adapted for everyday life.
ST X: A COILOVER KIT THAT INSPIRES FROM THE BEGINNING
The ST X Coilover suspension was developed for the everyday driver who needs to hug the curves yet retain road comfort. Simple, uncomplicated road performance for those who just want to get in and drive. Add in our wide range of height adjustability; the ST X Coilover will look as perfect as it feels.
- Composite spring plate
- Dust protection and bump stop
- Front Lowering: 0.4" to 1.6"
- Rear Lowering: 0.8" to 1.8"
- Version: ST X
- Damping adjustment: None
- Material: Galvanized Steel
The ST X Coilover system is the ideal mix of sportiness and simplicity while still maintaining some comfort on the street. The wide range of ride height adjustability allow you to fine tune your tire and wheel fitments.
- All vehicles equipped with the EDC system (electronic damper control) are NOT APPLICABLE
- Only for cars with clamp diameter of 54.6mm on the front axle
- At vehicles equipped with electronic damping, the electronic damping control needs to be deactivated. Deactivation kit KW Part-no. 68510342.
Special order product(s), please allow an additional 6-8 weeks delivery. For more detailed information please contact HKP Tuning
ST X-Height Adjustable Coilovers 15-19 VW Golf VII R 2.0T