The Bilstein B16 DampTronic kit is designed to integrate directly with factory electronic damping control systems for: Porsche, BMW and Mercedes. These coilover systems feature monotube shock absorbers that have been fine-tuned to produce the finest performance possible from the car's electronically controlled suspension module. The threaded body additionally allows for adjustable lowered vehicle ride height of 30mm to 50mm. Bilstein's patented Triple-C-Technology coating ensures long-lasting resistance to corrosion.
FOCUSED ON THE INDIVIDUAL CHALLENGE.
For every route the appropriate setting: The BILSTEIN B16 allows a slowly and individual Approach to various settings for driving experience and driving comfort. Just as individual as you are.
The coilover suspension kit for quick adaption.
This coilover suspension kit offers parallel mechanical setting of rebound and compression by a simple twist of a dial. Ten clicks clearly distinguish each setting, giving you the flexibility to find what setting works best for you in a variety of driving conditions.
ALL BILSTEIN B16. FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Quick and easy damping level adjustment
- Threaded body allows lowering of approximately 30mm to 50mm
- Robust lightweight design with spring seats and lock rings made from special aluminum alloy
- Triple-C-Technology® surface coating for long lasting corrosion and resistance
- Robust round thread for easy adjustability
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable materials
- BILSTEIN gas-pressure technology
- BILSTEIN upside-down monotube technology available on select applications
- Threaded body adjustable range