CC + AWE = OMG.
Presenting the AWE Tuning CC 2.0T exhaust line up. Sound, power, quality and options.
- Featuring AWE Tuning 180 Technology™
- No CEL. Guaranteed.
- Max Gains: +21 hp / +20 ft lb at the crank with CC 2.0T Downpipe
- AWE Tuning CC 2.0T Touring Edition Exhaust alone (Cat Back) produces Max Gains of +6hp /+6 ft lb at the crank
- Available with Chrome Silver or Diamond Black, individually adjustable tips
- T304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Increased pipe diameter to 2.5" for better breathing
- Engineered, developed, tested and manufactured in-house
- Please note: Dual outlet exhaust products for 2013+ models will require the separate purchase of the OEM CC VR6 rear valance and heat shield.
Featuring a straight through resonator combined with AWE Tuning 180 Technology™, our CC 2.0T Touring Edition Exhaust has a velvety smooth European tone that is civil under part throttle yet produces an aggressive note at full throttle – the best of both worlds. The system is available as follows:
Single Side Touring Edition Exhaust -- two tips, one side
Including all hangers, clamps, bolts and paste to ensure a simple installation. No change to factory valance required. Your choice of Chrome Silver or Diamond Black tips.
Dual Outlet Touring Edition Exhaust -- one tip on each side
Including all hangers, clamps, bolts and paste to ensure a simple installation. Will not fit stock valance. Your choice of Chrome Silver or Diamond Black tips.
Sound Perfection: AWE Tuning 180 Technology™
As exhaust gases exit the 2.0L Turbo engine and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology™ equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves re-join the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE Tuning 180 Technology™ in the tab above.
For those that want it all, combine our Touring Edition Exhaust with the Downpipe for the ultimate in power gains and sophisticated sound