Meet the perfected S5 Sportback soundtrack.
- Max gains of 16 hp and 17 ft-lbs of torque at the crank (exhaust)
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition, unleashed Track Edition, and valved SwitchPath™
- Featuring a mid-merge engineered specifically for acoustical needs of the B9 S5 Sportback
- Touring Edition Exhausts features AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180Technology®
- SwitchPath™ Exhaust can be controlled with optional handheld remote, or factory valve programming
- Downpipes and precision-engineered x-pipe included in all editions
- Specifically engineered downpipe resonators for use with aftermarket catalysts available separately
- Compatible with standard and sport differentials
- 90mm or 102mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- 96mm double-walled stainless steel tips with carbon sleeve
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE, in the USA
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from dual 2.5” CNC mandrel-bent U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system, factory-like install simplicity
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light - guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Track Edition Exhaust
For those who like it loud, go Track.
The Track Edition Exhaust is equipped with the same precision-engineering as its Touring Edition and SwitchPath counterparts, minus the 180 Technology® resonators or valve mufflers in the rear. Instead, the Track Edition comes with non-resonated downpipes and straight pipe sections. The precision-engineered x-pipe and Sportback-specific mid merge are the only filters.
The Mid Merge
The Sportback introduced new in-cabin accoustic behavior and undercar packaging that wasn’t found on the other members of the B9 trio. In order to produce a signature AWE tone out of the 3.0T-powered S5 Sportback while engineering around the unique undercarriage, the mid merge was born. Deployment of the mid merge allows the Sportback configurations to exist without any of resonators, thus ensuring the full, sophisticated howl of the 3.0T engine will never change over time.
All tip options include the AWE logo, and double-walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 102mm or 90mm diamond black tips
- 102mm or 90mm chrome silver tips
This version is known to get rowdy, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
What’s in the box?
Complete SwitchPath™, Touring or Track Edition Edition Exhaust, four double-walled tips in chosen color and size, non-resonated downpipes, installation instructions, and required hardware.
AWE Tuning Audi B9 S5 Sportback 3.0T Track Exhaust (Res. for Perf. DP) 90mm - Diamond Blk Tips
Special order product(s), please allow an additional 10-15 days delivery. For more detailed information please contact HKP Tuning
|2018||Audi||S5 Sportback||Premium Plus|