Force-fed five. Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the Audi Mk3 TT RS:
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Peak gains of 30 hp and 7 ft-lbs of torque, max gains of 30 hp and 25 ft-lbs of torque, @ 6400 rpm, at the wheels
- Available as valved SwitchPath™ or more unleashed Track Edition
- Diamond black 180mm RS-style tips come standard
- Weight savings of 36.5lbs (Track Edition Exhaus), and 28.5 lbs (SwitchPath™ Exhaust) over stock.
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3” and 2.5” U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- Features the AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finish)
Track Edition Exhaust:
The Track Edition takes all of the precision engineering and performance of its SwitchPath™ counterpart, minus the driver’s side muffler and valve on the passenger’s side. The result is a constant “valve open” mode. If you’re craving rich 5-cylinder tones at all times, this is your dose of steel.
Note: This version is known to get rowdy, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
AWE SwitchPath™ and Track Edition come standard with diamond black 180mm RS-style oval tips, complete with stamped AWE logo.
What’s in the box?
Complete AWE SwitchPath™ or Track Edition Exhaust, two RS-style oval tips, MVS bracket(s), and all required hardware for installation.
AWE Tuning 18-19 Audi TT RS 8S/RK3 2.5L Turbo Track Edition Exhaust - Diamond Black RS-Style Tips
Special order product(s), please allow an additional 10-15 days delivery. For more detailed information please contact HKP Tuning