- 3IN and 2-1/4 IN ID, 35 Degree Angle, 1 IN Vent
- 100% Silicone Construction for Long Lasting Durability
- Commonly Used on aFe POWER Intakes
- Allows for Expansion, Movement, and Vibration
- Includes Two Stainless Steel Clamps
3 IN to 2-1/4 IN Reducer:
This coupling features a 35 degree angle and is designed to connect to tubes with a 3 IN and 2-1/4 IN diameter. It's commonly used on aFe POWER cold air intake systems, but can be used for a variety of projects.
Its silicone construction features two layers of polyester reinforcement, making it extremely durable and less prone to deformation, tearing, and other damage, than average couplings. The built-in 1 IN vent allows for easy connection to a PCV line.
Stainless Steel Clamps:
Two corrosion-resistant stainless-steel worm clamps are included, providing a secure seal for virtually any application.
Not for use on pressurized side of supercharged or turbocharged applications.
Spare Parts Kit Contains:
- 05-01466 - Coupling
- 03-50016 - Clamp (1-9/16 IN - 2-1/2 IN)
- 03-50019 - Clamp (2-5/16 IN - 3-1/4 IN)