A smaller, free-flowing muffler and resonator delete pipe make for a low rumble. The addition of dual tips surrounding a unique aFe POWER brace make this system the perfect medium between tasteful and aggressive.
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +15 HP and +19 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Constructed from 3" to 2-1/2" Mandrel-Bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Incorporates a Single High-Flow 304 Stainless Steel Muffler
- Dual 4-1/2" Diameter Carbon Fiber 304 Stainless Steel Clamp-On Exhaust Tips
- Utilizes Factory Style Hangers for a Secure Fit
- 100% MIG Welded for Strength and Durability
- All Necessary Hardware is Included for a Hassle-Free Installation
This system produced gains of up to +15 horsepower and +19 lbs. x ft. torque, as measured on our in-house dyno.
3" to 2-1/2" 304 Stainless Steel Construction:
This cat-back exhaust system is constructed of 3" to 2-1/2" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum strength and durability.
High-Flow 304 Stainless Steel Muffler:
This system features a high-flow 304 stainless steel muffler, producing a mild sound.
Dual 4-1/2" Diameter Carbon Fiber Exhaust Tips:
Finishing off this exhaust system are dual 4-1/2" diameter carbon fiber 304 stainless steel clamp-on exhaust tips. The tips features an aFe POWER logo for a unique style.
This system has a provision for a resonator (49M10001).
Utilizing factory style hangers, this is a direct bolt-on system that requires no cutting or modifications for a hassle-free installation.
Utilizing state-of-the-art computer-aided design technology, this exhaust system is designed for custom, high tolerance factory fitment.
100% MIG welded for race-proven strength and durability.
This product does not require a CARB EO#.
aFe POWER exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.