- In-house dyno testing produced gains of up to +20 horsepower and +33 lbs. x ft. torque
- 3" - dual 2-1/2" mandrel bent, brush finished 304 stainless steel tubing outflows and outlasts factory exhaust
- True quad 3 1/2" diameter black stainless steel exhaust tips with laser-etched aFe Power logo
- 100% CAD designed for a custom, high tolerance factory fitment
- Transverse, high flow muffler and Integrated mitered merge evenly distributes exhaust pulses
- Uses the factory exhaust valve motor and Includes extension leads
Add power, sound and unique style to your BMW X5/X6 M with this cat-back system which produced gains of up to +20 horsepower and +33 lbs. x ft. torque as measured on our in-house dyno. Dual 3" to 2-1/2" mandrel-bent, brush finished 304 stainless steel tubing keeps exhaust flowing smoothly for power gains you can feel. Designed with a transverse, high flow muffler finished in high temp powder coating for long lasting good looks and unique sound. The factory exhaust valve motor is used to regulate the exhaust flow from a closed-valve, sporty tone to wide-open, aggressive, performance sound. True quad, 3 1/2" black stainless steel exhaust tips with laser etched aFe Power logo for a custom finish.
In-house dyno testing produced gains of up to +20 horsepower and +33 lbs. x ft. torque
Brush Finished 304 Stainless Steel Construction:
This exhaust system is constructed of 3" - dual 2-1/2" mandrel-bent, brush finished 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum flow, corrosion resistance and quality finish.
True Quad 3 1/2" Black Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips:
Finishing off this system are quad 3 1/2" diameter black stainless steel exhaust tips. Laser-etched with aFe Power logo for a custom, stylish finish.
Flow and Performance:
Transverse high flow muffler supports true quad pipe exhaust flow and unique exhaust notes. Finished in a high temperature metallic black powder coating that helps prevent corrosion.
Simple, Hassle Free Installation:
This system has been 100% CAD designed to factory tolerances for a direct bolt-on fitment with no cutting or modifications required. Quality stainless steel hardware and valve extensions included for a hassle-free installation.
100% TIG-welded for race proven strength and durability.
This product does not require a CARB EO#
aFe POWER exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California