- +15 HP / +13 lbs. x ft. Torque Max Gains
- Dual High Flow Black Mufflers Deliver an Aggressive Sound
- 2-1/2" Mandrel-Bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing for Improved Performance and Rust-Resistant Finish
- 100% Hand TIG-Welded for Race-Proven Strength and Durability
- X-Pipe Balance Tube Helps Minimize Drone While Increasing Performance
- Quad, Rear-Exit 3", Angle-Cut, Stainless Steel Polished Exhaust Tips Etched With aFe POWER Logos
Unleash power and sound while improving the looks on your M3 Coupe with this MACH Force-Xp 2-1/2" brushed finish 304 stainless steel cat-back system by aFe POWER. The larger diameter, mandrel-bent tubing along with high-flow, stainless steel mufflers are less restrictive for maximum flow, optimum sound and long-lasting good looks. 100% hand TIG-welded for proven quality and durability, this MACH Force-Xp system is finished off with quad 3" polished, stainless steel exhaust tips with laser-etched aFe POWER logos to give your E46 a track-prepped, custom look.
In testing, this cat-back exhaust system resulted in gains up to +15 horsepower and +13 lbs. x ft. of torque, as measured on our in-house dyno.
X-Pipe Balance Tube:
An X-pipe balance tube is used to equalize and evenly distribute exhaust pulses which minimizes exhaust drone, while increasing flow and performance
Quad 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Tips:
Quad, rear exit, 3" diameter, angle cut polished stainless steel exhaust tips with laser-etched aFe POWER logos for a custom look.
This exhaust system is designed to be a true bolt on system with no cutting or modifications required. Quality hardware and clamps are included for a hassle-free installation.
High quality OE style flanges and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
Free-flowing dual black coated mufflers are used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
This product does not require a CARB EO#
All aFe POWER exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.