- CNC Bent, Lightweight Tubular Alloy Steel 29mm Rear Sway Bar
- CNC Machined, TIG Welded Sway Bar Ends
- Includes Polyurethane Bushings and CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Brackets
- 2 Stage Tangerine Orange, Powder-coated Finish
- Direct Fit Installation, Requires No Modifications
aFe Control is proud to introduce the Rear Sway Bar for the 2008-2013 BMW M3 (E90/92). Designed specifically for the M3 the lightweight tubular sway bar will transform your M's handling and inspire driving confidence. Cornering will be flatter and neutral in any corner. Perfectly balanced, the 29mm rear bar is constructed from lightweight tubular steel and features precision CNC machined, TIG welded bar ends for a perfect fit. The kit includes CNC machined 6061-T6 sway bushing brackets that are a direct fit for the included polyurethane bushings. For years of durability and great looks, the rear sway bar is powder-coated a special 2 stage tangerine orange and are a direct fit on the 2008-2013 BMW M3 (E90/92). aFe Control rear sway bars will have your M3 handling just as good at the track as it will around town. Also available is a matching front sway bar (P/N: 440-503006FN) or a complete set (P/N: 440-503006-N).
aFe Control Suspension products are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
EDC Equipped Cars.