- Adjustable ride height, lowers vehicle 0"-2"
- Single Adjustable Damping with 24 distinct settings. Perfect for Track days and Street use
- Lightweight Hard Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum bodies yield high strength, while still maintaining a lightweight design
- Inverted mono tube front strut features a 36mm Hard Chromed shaft and is capable of high braking and cornering loads
- Mono Tube Construction utilizes an internal floating piston to separate oil and gas, allowing for more predictable handling and a consistent feel
- Performance Spring Rates designed for track enthusiasts: 275 lbs/in Front, 1100 lbs/in rear
aFe Control is proud to release the Featherlight Single Adjustable Coilover System for the 2012-2015 BMW 335i (F30) chassis with Non EDC suspension. Developed on the track, both ride height and damping are easily adjustable allowing for fine tuning your BMW’s stance and ride quality. Packed with features, the coilovers are precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum, hard anodized, and assembled and tested in our Corona, California production facility. The mono-tube construction utilizes a floating piston to separate the oil and nitrogen gas, allowing for predictable handling and a consistent feel, while the spring rates have been optimized for track enthusiasts, yet still suitable for street cars. The front coilovers feature an inverted mono tube design which places the damping adjuster on the bottom of the shock, allowing for quick easy adjustment. 36mm high strength hard chromed strut shafts house the double digressive valving and are capable of high braking and cornering loads, translating into less bind and a smoother operation. In the rear, CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum ride height adjusters are employed maintaining the factory spring location for quiet operation and strength. The rear shocks are CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum, hard anodized and feature the CIRC (Concentric Integrated Remote Canister) system that more than triples the gas volume over a standard coilover resulting in consistent operation over a wide temperature range and throughout the stroke. Since both coilovers employ double digressive valve technology, the easy touch rotary knob will adjust both compression and rebound in one device. There are 24 distinct settings on the front and rear shocks, allowing for settings to accommodate most driving conditions. Elevate your driving experience with the comfort, precision and excitement of aFe Control Featherlight Adjustable Coilovers.
Fitment Note:This item will not fit xDrive (AWD) models
aFe Control Suspension products are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
|2014||BMW||335i GT xDrive||Base|
|2015||BMW||335i GT xDrive||Base|