- Outflows factory intercooler up to 15%
- Lowers manifold intake air temperature
- 2-1/2" Billet aluminum inlet and outlet for superior strength & durability
- Incorporates the factory style quick connections for intercooler tubes
- 5" Bar and plate core design that is 29% larger than stock
- This intercooler is 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for strength and durability
- 1/8" NPT ports are provided on the back of the intercooler for connecting pressure sensors or water methanol injection
- Absolutely no cutting or modifications are needed for the installation of this intercooler kit
This BladeRunner Intercooler represents the next generation of intercoolers. Designed specifically for the 2014-2018 BMW 328d/dx (F30/F31) L4-2.0L (td) with the N47 engine, this BladeRunner intercooler utilizes a 5" bar and plate core design. This design outflows the factory tube and fin core design, while the 3/16" TIG-Welded end tanks offer superior strength and durability. In testing, this intercooler showed flow gains up to 15% and lowered the intake air temperatures.
The unique BladeRunner end tanks are constructed out of 3/16" thick aluminum plates and include two 1/8" NPT ports for sensors or water-methanol injection.
5" Bar and Plate Core Design:
The use of the bar and plate core design allows for greater airflow and increased heat dissipation over the much smaller tube and fin design used by the factory.
100% TIG-Welded inside and out by a certified craftsmen for strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds while reducing stress cracks.
The BladeRunner Intercooler is test pressure rated at 200psi.
Utilizes the factory mounting locations for a hassle-free installation. The intercooler and tubes utilize billet factory style quick connects to assure a leak-free connection.
BMW 328d/dx (F30/F31) 14-17 L4-2.0L (td) N47
BMW 328d GT (F34) L4-2.0L 14-17 (td) N47
This intercooler is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.