- Outflows factory intercooler tube by 21%
- Lowers intake air temperature
- 2.5" Billet aluminum inlet and outlet for superior strength & durability
- Incorporates the factory style quick connections for intercooler tubes
- 5" Bar and plate core design that is 25% larger than stock
- This intercooler is 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for strength and durability
- Retains factory style throttle body and intercooler quick connect made from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- 2-1/2" to 3" Cold-Side mandrel-bent aluminum tube
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance
- 5-Ply Silicone coupling for strength
- Includes premium stainless steel clamps for a secure fit
- 1/8" NPT ports are provided for connecting pressure sensors or water methanol injection
- Includes necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Absolutely no cutting or modifications are needed for the installation of this intercooler kit
The unique BladeRunner end tanks are constructed out of 3/16" thick aluminum plates and include two 1/8" NPT ports for sensors or water-methanol injection.
5" Bar and Plate Core Design:
The use of the bar and plate core design allows for greater airflow and increased heat dissipation over the much smaller tube and fin design used by the factory.
100% TIG-Welded inside and out by a certified craftsmen for strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds while reducing stress cracks.
The BladeRunner Intercooler is test pressure rated at 200psi.
Constructed of 2-1/2" to 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing and powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth transition mandrel bends decrease turbulence which increases horsepower and torque. The high-temp wrinkle-black powder-coating insulates the tube from engine heat and protects the tube from corrosion.
Unique aluminum laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
Includes stainless steel clamps for a leak-free seal and heavy-duty 5-Ply reinforced silicone coupling for strength.
This intercooler tube is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.