- +13 HP / +13 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intercooler tube by 18%
- Retains the factory style throttle body and intercooler quick connections made from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- 2-1/2" to 3" Cold-Side mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance
- 1/8" NPT ports, are provided for connecting pressure sensors or water methanol injection
- 5-Ply Polyester Reinforced Silicone coupling for strength
- Includes premium stainless steel clamps for a secure fit
- For use with the factory or aFe intercooler (46-20231)
- Includes hardware for a hassle-free installation
- For use with manual transmission vehicles ONLY
Includes stainless steel clamps for a leak-free seal and heavy-duty 5-Ply polyester reinforced silicone hump coupling for strength.
Constructed of 2-1/2" to 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth transition mandrel bends decrease turbulence which increases horsepower and torque. The high-temp wrinkle-black powder-coating insulates the tubes from engine heat and protects them from corrosion. Two 1/8" NPT ports are provided for sensors or water-methanol injection.
Unique aluminum laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.